Here you’ll find everything you need to know about Animal Care Clinic and how we can help you. We have online forms for everything related to our Concord veterinarian clinic, and information about what to expect in your visit.
What to Expect
When you are looking for a veterinary hospital you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. At Animal Care Clinic in Concord, NC, we have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 704-786-6669 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Once a year, you should bring your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and will include a complete dental assessment as required. We offer junior and senior wellness lab tests at reduced cost to further monitor your pets health at all stages of life. We use extended vaccine protocols as recommended by the AVMA and the most up to date vaccines available to prevent disease. We will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Animal Care Clinic for service.
Bring in any medical history you have for your pet when you come to our hospital. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. We can work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, we will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
Animal Care Clinic offers patient form(s) online so you can complete them in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have Adobe Reader® installed on your computer. Click link below to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Care Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Below are just a few examples of the options available. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites :
More Veterinary Resources
Animal Care Clinic is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.